Thank you for your interest in job opportunities with the Gateway Arch and Gateway Arch Riverboats.
Gateway Arch Riverboats
Equal Employment Opportunity M/F/D/V
The Gateway Arch and Gateway Arch Riverboats are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers, supporting diversity in the workplace. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other factor protected by law.
Drug-Free and Alcohol-Free Work Force
An important aspect of providing excellent service is assuring a drug-free and alcohol-free workforce. Therefore the Gateway Arch and Gateway Arch Riverboats have established the goal of a 100 percent drug-free and alcohol-free workplace. Applicants will be required to undergo drug and alcohol testing prior to employment and will be subject to further drug and alcohol testing throughout their employment. Employees selected for safety-sensitive positions must also submit to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Gateway Arch and Gateway Arch Riverboat policy and the Federal Transit Administration’s regulatory requirements. In addition, thorough background and criminal checks are completed for all new hires.
You Can Apply:
Online – You will need an email address to apply online. Apply online now.
- If you have previously applied for a job with the Gateway Arch or Gateway Arch Riverboats, you can log in with the email address and password you selected at that time.
- Allow approximately 30 minutes to complete the application, as the online application cannot be saved until it is complete.
- The system automatically times out after 20 minutes of inactivity. If this happens, your information will be lost. Your application is not saved until you have clicked the “Submit” button on the last page.
- Do not use your Internet browser’s Back button. This will cause the page to expire and your application will not be saved. To toggle between pages, be sure to use the Next and Previous buttons at the bottom of each page.
- We recommend that you complete your profile before you apply for jobs to ensure that the information you submit is accurate. Incomplete profiles may not be considered.
- Please add email@example.com to your trusted email recipient list to ensure successful delivery of any email sent from our system. Please check your email account regularly as email may be the primary means of correspondence for some positions.
- The Gateway Arch and Gateway Arch Riverboats reserve the right to cancel, or end early, any posted position.