Thank you for your interest in job opportunities with the Gateway Arch & Gateway Arch Riverboats!
Gateway Arch Riverboats:
Equal Employment Opportunity M/F/D/V
The Gateway Arch and Gateway Arch Riverboats are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, supporting diversity in the workplace. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other factor protected by law.
Drug and Alcohol Free Work Force
An important aspect of providing excellent service is assuring a drug and alcohol-free workforce. Therefore the Gateway Arch & Gateway Arch Riverboats have established the goal of a 100 percent drug and alcohol-free workplace. Applicants will be required to undergo drug and alcohol testing prior to employment and will be subject to further drug and alcohol testing throughout their employment. Employees selected for safety sensitive positions must also submit to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Gateway Arch and Gateway Arch Riverboat’s policy and the Federal Transit Administration’s regulatory requirements. In addition, thorough background and criminal checks are completed for all new hires.
You Can Apply:
Online - You will need an e-mail address to apply on line. Click here to apply on-line.
- If you have previously applied for a job with the Gateway Arch or Gateway Arch Riverboats, you can log in with your previous registration information by using the e-mail address and password you selected to previously log in.
- Allow sufficient time to complete the application, as the online application cannot be saved until it is complete. This process takes approximately 30 minutes.
- The system automatically times out after 20 minutes of inactivity. If this happens, your information will be lost. Your application is not saved until you have clicked the “Submit” button on the last page.
- Do not use your Internet Back button. This will cause the page to expire and your application will not be saved. To toggle between pages, be sure to use the Next and Previous buttons at the bottom of each page.
- It is recommended that you complete your profile before you apply for jobs to ensure that the information that you submit is accurate. Incomplete profiles may not be considered.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted e-mail recipient list to ensure successful delivery of any e-mail sent from our system. Please check your e-mail account regularly as e-mail may be the primary means of correspondence for some positions.
- The Core of Discovery reserves the right to cancel or end early any posted position.
In Person - The lobby at 707 North 1st St. (Laclede’s Landing) in St. Louis features two computer workstations that applicants can use to apply on-line. These are available from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.