12 Ways to Spend the Holidays in St. Louis
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The holiday season is upon us and there is plenty of fun to be had in the Lou. Grab your favorite people and your favorite warm drink and plan a weekend full of holiday happenings. No Grinches allowed!
If you want to see some lovely holiday lights…
- Garden Glow at the Missouri Botanical Gardens through January 1.
- U.S. Bank Wild Lights at the St. Louis Zoo through December 30.
- Anheuser-Busch Brewery Lights at the Brewery through December 30.
- Winter Wonderland at Tilles Park through December 30.
- Santa’s Magical Kingdom Lights at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Resort through January 6.
- Candy Cane Lane on Murdoch Avenue through January 1.
Glide through one of these gorgeous ice-skating rinks…
- Winterfest Ice Rink in Kiener Plaza through January 1.
- Steinberg Skating Rink in Forest Park through February 28.
Lend an ear to a magical musical theatre performance…
- The Fabulous Fox Theatre
- Les Miserables: December 12 – 16
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer the musical: December 22 – 23
- Anastasia: December 26 – January 6
- St. Louis Symphony at Powell Symphony Hall
- Home Alone in concert: December 14 – 16
- A Gospel Christmas with TAKE 6: December 20
- Mercy Holiday Celebration: December 21 – 23
Embrace your inner child by finding some more fun…