- This event has passed.
Gateway Arch Job Fair
Interested in working at the Gateway Arch? Join us Saturday, February 9 from 10am – 1pm for an informational job fair! The Gateway Arch and its park partners are preparing for the 2019 tourism season by increasing staff to meet visitor demand. Park partners are looking to fill more than 125 full-time, part-time and seasonal employment opportunities.
Interested applicants should visit gatewayarchjobs.com for park partner information including a full listing of openings and application details. Positions include but are not limited to:
- Tour Guides (Tram Ride to the Top)
- Sales Associates and Stock Clerks at The Arch Store
- Servers, Baristas and Prep Cooks at The Arch Cafe
- Ticket Sales Agents
- Gateway Arch Riverboats Staff including Deck Hands, Servers and Bartenders
- Visitor Service Assistant
- Seasonal Security Guard
- Custodial and Maintenance Workers
- Park Guides
- Call Center Agents
- Administrative Positions