Festive Fun at Gateway Arch National Park
‘Tis the season to be jolly, to deck the halls with boughs of holly, and to celebrate the season with the help of Gateway Arch National Park!
There are so many opportunities for festive fun in and around the park – here’s how you can take part!
Free Holiday Concerts at the Old Courthouse
The sights and sounds of the holiday season come alive at the Old Courthouse, as local groups perform holiday classics in the building’s historic rotunda.
- Wednesday, Dec. 11; 12-1 p.m.: Mehlville High School Choir
- Wednesday, Dec. 18; 12-1 p.m.: Vita Cantus Choir
An 1819 St. Louis Christmas
On Saturday, Dec. 7, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at the Old Courthouse, travel back in time to December 1819, when Missouri is still trying to become a state. Learn about Missouri’s struggle for statehood while enjoying music and dancing from the time period at this free holiday celebration. (Music and dancing start at noon.) Historical clothing is not required to participate.
Riverboats at the Gateway Arch Holiday Cruises
The Riverboats at the Gateway Arch celebrate the season with festive cruises for all ages. Get your tickets online today.
- PJs & Pancakes with Santa Claus Cruise: Great for kids and families, enjoy breakfast, holiday-themed crafts, cookie decorating, and get a photo with Santa! Saturday, Dec. 14; 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Jingle & Mingle Holiday Dinner Cruise: Mix and mingle and enjoy dinner and holiday tunes aboard the festively decorated Becky Thatcher! Thursdays through Sundays through December 15. 7:30-10 p.m.
- Blues Cruise: Catch the Soulard Blues Band rock the riverboats! Thursday, Dec. 12; 8:30-11 p.m.
- Brunching with Queens Cruise: Indulge in a delicious brunch buffet while St. Louis’ most glamorous queens provide holiday-themed entertainment. Sunday, Dec. 15; 1-3 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Party Cruise: Ring in 2020 in style with an elegant three-course dinner, open bar, DJ entertainment and a midnight champagne toast. Tuesday, December 31; 9:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
Winterfest Ice Rink in Kiener Plaza
Through January 26, 2020, ice skate in the shadow of the Gateway Arch at this downtown St. Louis winter tradition! Skate rental is available on site, or bring your own skates. For a VIP experience, rent a heated “igloo” that includes comfortable seating, up to six Winterfest skate rentals, free parking, and table service from Sugarfire Winterfest Café with a $50 on-site credit for Sugarfire food and drink. More information is available online.
Twelfth Afternoon Ball at the Old Courthouse
The Old Courthouse hosts a festive, historical celebration of the 1770 holiday season with the Twelfth Afternoon Ball on Saturday, Jan. 4 from 12-4 p.m. This free program highlights music, food and dancing from 1770, and includes 18th-century music, dance lessons and food tasting. Historical clothing is not required to participate. More information is available online.