Riverboats / St. Louis
Halloween Celebrations in STL
16 October 2020
Calling all ghouls and goblins! Halloween is just around the corner and there are some ~boo~ming events happening in the Lou. Check out our roundup and make your plans today! Have a safe and spooktacular Halloween, STL!
- Celebrate Halloween with a fun-filled afternoon or evening on the water the entire family will love! The Superhero & Princess Family Costume Cruise aboard the Riverboats at the Gateway Arch features kid-friendly snacks, Halloween-themed games and a DJ playing kid’s favorites! Find the cruise schedule and purchase tickets here.
- Halloween doesn’t have to be scary! Enjoy the Not-So-Haunted House at the Magic House with loads of activities for the kids.
- Bring your little ghouls and goblins for a non-scary, kid-friendly Halloween experience at Boo at the Zoo!
- Enjoy thrills by day and chills by night at Six Flags Hallowfest.
- Fall fun from the comfort of your own car! Halloween at the Farm is a brand new drive-thru experience at Grant’s Farm.
- Unleash your inner mad scientist at Science Spooktacular at the Saint Louis Science Center.
- Know a creepy crawly lover? The BOOterfly House at the Missouri Botanical Gardens is the perfect event!
- Visit the Union Station Halloween Experience for a family friendly Halloween Spooktacular!
- Discover fun for the whole family at Eckert’s Halloween festivities including haunted wagon rides, bonfires, scavenger hunts, and costume parades!
- The largest haunted attraction in St. Louis, the Eureka Fear Farm boasts a corn maze massacre and a haunted hayride.
- Who doesn’t love a masked man with a chainsaw? Get your fill at Creepyworld Haunted House.
- Rightfully dubbed one of the best haunted houses in America, check out The Darkness Haunted House… but enter at your own risk.
- Ghost Tours, but make it FABULOUS! Check out a ghost tour at the historical Fabulous Fox Theatre!
- Only for the bravest of souls, take a Haunted History Tour at Lemp Mansion, one of the most haunted spots in the Lou!