Picture Yourself Here: More than 250 Job Openings at the Gateway Arch & Riverboats at the Gateway Arch
ST. LOUIS (January 25, 2022) – Work at one of the most iconic landmarks in the world – the Gateway Arch – and show off your St. Louis pride every day! Gateway Arch park partners, led by Bi-State Development and including the National Park Service, Gateway Arch Park Foundation, Jefferson National Parks Association, Evelyn Hill and Photogenic, have announced more than 250 full-time, part-time and seasonal employment opportunities that are now available.
Open positions on-site at the Arch include tour guides and ticket sales agents, as well as managerial positions such as the Arch Director of Operations. The Riverboats at the Gateway Arch, located below the Arch on the St. Louis Riverfront, are also hiring servers, bartenders, cashiers and much more for the 2022 cruise season.
Interested applicants should visit gatewayarchjobs.com for a full listing of openings and application details at the Arch and riverboats, and to apply.
“Working at the Gateway Arch, you’ll enjoy a team-oriented environment, meet visitors from across the world and serve as an ambassador for the icon of St. Louis,” says Pam Sanfilippo, Program Manager, Museum Services and Interpretation at Gateway Arch National Park. “You don’t want to miss out on all the monumental fun representing our beloved hometown symbol of pride.”
Arch and riverboat team members enjoy an array of benefits, discounts and perks outlined in the job descriptions available at gatewayarchjobs.com. Employees of Bi-State Development (including Arch tour guides, ticket sales agents and call center agents, as well as positions at the Riverboats at the Gateway Arch) will receive a free Metro Transit pass, which is good for unlimited rides on MetroLink and MetroBus.
“The Riverboats at the Gateway Arch are an incredibly unique destination for so many locals and out-of-town visitors to experience St. Louis in a new way,” says Robert Hopkins, Director of Operations at the Riverboats at the Gateway Arch. “Join our team and be part of our family that cruises the Mighty Mississippi every day and create unforgettable memories on the river.”
Positions at the Gateway Arch and Riverboats at the Gateway Arch include but are not limited to:
- Tour Guides and Ticket Sales Agents (Gateway Arch)
- Call Center Agents (Gateway Arch)
- Director of Operations (Gateway Arch)
- Servers, Bartenders and Cashiers (Riverboats at the Gateway Arch)
- Deckhands and Galley Workers (Riverboats at the Gateway Arch)
- Riverboat Captain (Riverboats at the Gateway Arch)
- Line Cook and Kitchen Supervisor (Riverboats at the Gateway Arch)
- Maintenance Mechanics (National Park Service)
- Park Ranger (National Park Service)
- Custodial Worker (National Park Service)
- Sales Associates (The Arch Store)
- Servers, Baristas and Prep Cooks (The Arch Café)
- Photographers/Sales Associates (Photogenic)