Blog / Gateway Arch / Uncategorized
21 November 2018
The holidays are a busy time at Gateway Arch National Park! We’ve put together some tips and tricks to make the most of your visit to the Arch this holiday season.
- The Gateway Arch, the Old Courthouse and the Riverboats at the Gateway Arch will be closed on Thursday, November 22. On Friday, November 23 and Saturday, November 24, the Gateway Arch will operate in extended holiday hours of 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Tram rides sell out early and often during the holiday season. It is strongly encouraged to purchase your Tram Ride to the Top tickets in advance at gatewayarch.com/buytickets.
- Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled tram time. Entrance to the Museum at the Gateway Arch is free.
- Visitors to the Arch must enter the monument at the new glass west entrance, which faces the Old Courthouse. The Arch legs are exits only.
- Gateway Arch National Park does not have designated on-site visitor parking. A list of preferred parking locations near the park can be found at http://getaroundstl.com.