7 Things We’re Thankful For in 2019
We’re grateful every day to call St. Louis “home.” This holiday season has us reflecting on what a truly awesome year 2019 has been. It might seem like Thanksgiving is all about the delicious food and door-buster shopping deals but be sure to take the time to tell the ones you love what you’re thankful for! We’ll go first…
- Gloria met Stanley. Against all odds, the St. Louis Blues became Stanley Cup Champions for the first time in franchise history, resulting in the biggest celebration this city has seen in decades… under the Gateway Arch, of course!
- We experienced another Red October as the Cardinals made it to the National League Championship Series.
- In more sports news, we welcomed Major League Soccer to the Lou.
[Photo Credit: Kristen Otto @kristenpotto on Instagram]
- We gained a new friend that graces our skyline… the St. Louis Wheel!
[Photo Credit: the St. Louis Wheel @stlouiswheel on Instagram]
- The Gateway Arch celebrated another birthday in October, making it officially 54 years old!
[Photo Credit: Justin Barr Images]
- Grandma Joy (@GrandmaJoysRoadTrip on Instagram) visited Gateway Arch National Park earlier this month. She and her grandson Brad are on a mission to visit all 61 national parks. So far, they’ve crossed 49 off their list!
- As much as the St. Louis weather keeps us on our toes, we must admit we’re thankful for that beautiful mid-November snow that left us with stunning photos of “the clash of the seasons.”
[Photo Credit: Christopher Taber @taberproductions on Instagram]
Happy Thanksgiving, STL!