As Halloween approaches and day turns to night,
something about the Arch doesn’t seem quite right.
It’s all in good fun and here’s your invite,
to celebrate with us beneath the moonlight!
You’re invited to a night of Halloween festivities, topped off with a view you won’t find anywhere else! Put on your costume* and join us at the Gateway Arch for a brand new, family-friendly Halloween celebration.
When: Saturday, October 15, 2022 | 6:30pm – 10:00pm
Where: Gateway Arch National Park
Cost: $21 per person (children under 3 are free)
This Spooktacular evening includes:
- Trick or Tram | Your ride to the top of the Gateway Arch features spooky sights and sounds!
- Playful Face Painting | You’ll look hauntingly good after a little makeover!
- Boo-loon Animals | Artists will bring your favorite creepy crawlers to life!
- Freaky Fudge | If you’ve got the guts for it, try some Halloween-themed specality fudge flavors!
- Creepy Crafts | Express yourself by decorating a small pumpkin to take home!
- Live Music | A Halloween dance party with a DJ will take over the Arch mezzanine!
- Puppet Shows | Don’t miss the puppet shows at 7:30 pm and 8:30 pm as Lewis and Clark describe their adventure in the west and share some spooky and true stories from the trails!
- Free Cruise | Every child will receive a free One-Hour Riverfront cruise ticket from the Riverboats at the Gateway Arch, as well as candy and other fun prizes.
*Family-friendly costumes are encouraged. No weapons, real or fake will be allowed into the facility. Masks can be worn but must be removed for the security checkpoint.