One event on July 18, 2021 at 10:45 am
One event on August 1, 2021 at 10:45 am
One event on August 15, 2021 at 10:45 am
One event on September 5, 2021 at 10:45 am
One event on September 19, 2021 at 10:45 am
One event on October 3, 2021 at 10:45 am
One event on October 17, 2021 at 10:45 am
- This event has passed.
Sunday Brunch Cruise
The perfect Sunday starts here. Join us aboard the Becky Thatcher for the ultimate brunch experience. With live entertainment, chef-inspired cuisine and great views, your Sunday will not disappoint! Cash bar is available. Reservations are required.
For current COVID-19 health and safety protocols including face covering requirements, please visit our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Our brunch menu features a Chef Salad, the following main courses, and a seasonal dessert. Please note, the menu is subject to change on both items and ingredients depending on seasonality and availability.
- French Quarter Deep Dish Pasta – crawfish, blackened shrimp, andouille sausage, pepper–onion medley, smoked tomato cream sauce, garnished with shredded provolone cheese
- Stuffed French Toast – seasonal fruit, whipped cream cheese and cinnamon sugar topped with warm maple syrup
- Chicken Fried Steak – southern breaded beef steak, sausage gravy, buttermilk biscuit, scrambled egg, multi–color roasted potatoes
- Midwestern – steak and scrambled eggs, buttermilk biscuit, multi–color roasted potatoes
- Traditional – scrambled eggs, buttermilk biscuit, wheat/white toast, bacon, served with sausage gravy on side
- Quiche – fresh spinach, confit tomatoes, goat cheese, in savory egg custard, served on flaky quiche crust
- Chicken and Waffles – fresh fried boneless, skinless chicken thighs, served over crisp waffle topped with southern gravy
Cruise Time: 10:45 am to 12:45 pm – boarding starts at 10:15 am
2021 Individual Pricing:
- Adult Ticket (13 & Over): $48
- Child Ticket (3-12): $20
- Infant Ticket (0-2): FREE – Infants boarding cruise must have a ticket.