Build Your Group Itinerary
Plan Your Visit
Tickets are required for the Tram Ride to the Top, the documentary movie and the Riverfront Cruise. Admission into the Visitor Center and Museum at the Gateway Arch is free. Allow a sales manager to create a customized experience for your group!
Trip times are approximate and can easily be extended to allow for more time in the Museum at the Gateway Arch, shopping in The Arch Store and Riverboat Gift Shop or grabbing a quick drink or snack at the Arch Café or Paddlewheel Café. Concessions are also available on board the Riverfront Cruise.
Educational Trip for Student Based Groups
- Groups of 20 or more can receive special pricing on our most popular attractions. See pricing charts for details. Consider visiting during the week or on “value” or “standard” pricing days to save money and experience the Gateway Arch with fewer crowds.
- Planning an educational trip or have a group with a desire to learn more? Schedule some extra time in our recently renovated Museum at the Gateway Arch. Your group will definitely thank you for the experience.
- The doors near the Arch legs are now exit only, guests must enter through the west entrance. We recommend that visitors exit near the Arch legs to experience the vantage point from under the Arch and have an opportunity to touch the monument.
- The Monument to the Dream documentary chronicles the construction of the Gateway Arch. The movie starts at the top of every hour and the Tram Ride to the Top departs every 10 minutes. The Riverfront Cruise departs every 1.5 hours (March to November). The daily riverboat schedule depends on the time of the year.
- Gateway Arch National Park, The Old Courthouse*, Gateway Arch Visitor Center and the Museum at the Gateway Arch are always free to visit. Take advantage of these free activities between ticketed events. Trust us, your group won’t be bored with this many things to see and do.
- We are committed to making the Gateway Arch and Riverboats at the Gateway Arch a safe and secure destination for our guests. We have enacted new protocols, which includes significantly reducing capacity, implementing hand sanitizing stations throughout the facilities, installation of Plexiglas barriers and the requirement of face coverings on all Riverboat cruises and the Tram Ride to the Top of the Gateway Arch. For COVID-19 information and updates, visit gatewayarch.com/covid-19
*The Old Courthouse is currently under construction and temporarily unavailable for tours.
Group Inquiry Form | Groups of 20 or More
Let our Sales Manager help you create an itinerary perfect for your group!
Groups of 20 or more guests are invited to complete the form below. For groups less than 20, please call (877) 982-1410 to inquire about reservations. Together, we’ll plan an unforgettable experience for your group at the Gateway Arch.